PAREXEL has been involved in 197 out of the Top 200 drugs. This information is based on Evaluate Ltd. (WW sales) Top 200 drugs Ranked by 2014 Sales.Over the past five years, PAREXEL has provided clinical project services for more than 2,200 projects, which have to date collectively enrolled more than 864,270 patients. PAREXEL provides a full spectrum of global services for Phases I – IV studies, from protocol development, site initiation and monitoring, data management, project management and statistical analysis through to report writing and regulatory submission.
Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 80 locations with over 18,330 employees in 46 countries worldwide.
- Regulatory Strategy & Integrated Product Development
- Phase I-IV Study Management
- Late Phase Interventional & Observational Research
- Strategic Compliance & Risk Management
- Regulatory Information Management